Sunday, June 25, 2006

SORRRRYYYY!!!!!!!

BAH! I'm sooo sorry that I've not been writing lately. You all deserve my apology. I'm glad to see you all liked the ending to Andre & Aria's story. Jazzelle's story is on the way :) Thought I'd take some time before I posted that to tell you about why I havent been writing lately. Well first of all...say hello to the college graduate. YES I OFFICIALLY GRADUATED!! WOOOTTTT!! See..look at my cake!



Yea..see I've grown up..I used to look like this:



Now...I'm a highschool graduate, note my lovely grad. pic:



Okay anyhow..beside that...my mom had dental work done. So I've been trying to help out a lot. And Danny was in...my boyfriend :) So..yea it's been a long week. Tomorrow I'll be posting Chapter 1 of Jazzelle's story. "The Ole Ball Game." Thanks for being patient & for reading!! :)

~Jolene

3 Comments:

Blogger me me me said...

Congrats on your graduation, Jolene!!!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Lydia said...

I DIDNT GET TO EAT THAT CAKE!!!!.... lalala ... I LOVE YOU JO!!...

10:49 PM  
Blogger akitoreign said...

i love this picture well all those pictures woot woot i was at ur party haah i love u baby

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home