Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Birthday!!!!!!




Guess who's 18 today?!

ME!

That's right, fair people of bloggerville, I (your royal writer/princess blogger) am celebrating my 18th birthday today. Yes, that is my beautiful picture, try not to stare as it will remind you of your inadequacies.

I am just kidding...wow, it's fun to write as a different person. haha. Nothin special, but today is my birthday, just thought I'd share with an actual blog! A time out, a deep breath after all the work on the three stories I'm providing for your reading enjoyment. Hours of "good, clean fun!" For the whole family, okay so maybe not the WHOLE family. Not everyone likes this sort of stuff. But..Everyone loves birthday cake sooo...




ENJOY!

Actually, this cake was already digested by my friends and family at my birthday party on Saturday. But, it's the thought that counts, right?

Lots of Love, Peace, & Birthday Cake!
Jolene

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jo,

I am one of those lurkers from the eharlequin site.

Glad you are having a good birthday.

Looking forward to more of all of your stories.

Kelly

5:13 PM  
Blogger Jo*Marie said...

Thanks Kelly! :) Don't be a lurker, pop out a bit more! Nice to see you. I'll be getting back to work on some stories about now. :)

God Bless,
Jo

9:21 PM  
Blogger quirkychild said...

Happy Birthday!!

18...wow...how does it feel to be officially old now? :-)

That birthday cake is soooo beautiful! And the right flavor too, chocolate, yum...Hope it was a great time for you and your family, and congrats once more!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Jo*Marie said...

Thanks! :) It's incredibly odd to be an official adult now! Thanks for commenting!

yes, that was my only criteria for a birthday cake, had to be chocolate. :)

Jo

6:48 AM  
Blogger The Disgruntled Chemist said...

Happy birthday!

Got here via the "next blog" button - it looks like you've got some real talent for writing. Keep it up!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home