Tuesday, January 31, 2006

VACATION



What are ya gonna do now?

Go to DISNEYWORLD!

I'm going to Disney, I'm going to Disney, I'm going to DISNEEEYYY!!!

Okay, I'll stop rubbing in the fact that I'm leaving 20 degree wintery weather to hit the 80 degree winter of Florida! heh I'm going in two days. I decided that I should probably warm you that I won't be around for 10 days, so you don't think that I ran off to chase my muse! It's a graduation gift from my godparents, and they are letting me bring a person of my choice. So, my sister is going with me. We're gonna have our own hotel room, isn't that just great?! ::Dances: Anyhow..yea, I wanted to let you know, because...well other than being really excited for me. You can pray that we have a safe trip down & back and an excellent time in between. :) It'll be a much needed break from school and responsibility. Leaving all children at home. ::nods: No babysitting in FLORIDA!

Okay, so that's about the whole post. I'll stop babbling on & on now and leave you to your reading!

Until then, LOVE YOU ALL

Jo-Marie :) ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger quirkychild said...

That's great! I hope you have a wonderful time...mmmm, 80 degree weather.

Have a fun time and stay up late and eat junk food and all that!

2:18 PM  
Blogger me me me said...

hope you have a wonderful time jo!!!

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home