Monday, December 05, 2005

I've been tagged...

Yes, fair people of Blogville, you have heard correctly.

Jolene has been tagged.

By whom, you may ask? Those beautiful, wonderful Christian sisters who comprise my group of cheerleaders, spiritual help, mothers, sisters, and friends. haha. Michelle, thanks for the tag! I've gotta find someone else to tag..

So, I suppose that means I'm supposed to post fifteen things about myself and my reading. Hum..we'll see...

1. I mainly read Steeple Hill Love Inspired books..or their suspense line, which I love.

2. I'm also a huge stickler for a historical romance.

3. Which means, I love history, so basically anything historical bears reading to me.. Especially Civil War time period. Yup.

4. Ah, let's see about me: I just turned 18 last month...I'm a homeschooled senior with not enough time on my hands.

5. I babysit every weekday for 7 kids ages 2-14.

6. I volunteer at a hospital, where I'm what is mostly known as a Candy Striper. Or, as my little sister used to say..a candy stripper. Don't ask.

7. I have been volunteering in the nursing home ministry since I was 6. Which is 12 yrs experience.

8. I write, or try to write everyday. Mostly the "try to write" but, we're getting there.

9. Started this blog for my friends on eharlequin, steeple hill, n other places. So they can read my writing & comment. :)

10. Jo is running out of things to say about herself..or reading..let's see..yea. I have dozens & dozens of books which I loan mostly to my Grandma. Now that we live in the same house it's much easier. haha.

11. I love the library..most Tuesday nights thats where I can be found, of course that could be because it is directly across the street from the college...but we wont go there

12. I'm single, currently..Not really looking either. I've got someone in mind, but the whole situation is kinda crazy..so..yea. I'm pretty sure he likes me..but we wont go there.

13. Ah..I'm actually working to start a piece that's really heavily set in a spiritual battle sort of phase. I'm praying about it, because 1. it's really tough to write that stuff 2. It's not exactly what everyone believes...because everyone believes differently. Right?

14. I'm a huge yankee fan. haha Why I waited until now to say that is beyond me. I started out the blog that way, and I'll say it again. I love the New York Yankees. Even if they get rid of Tom Gordon and Mariano Rivera. I still am a die hard yankee fan. But, if they get rid of Robinson Cano, heads are going to roll. You heard that here first!!

15. I'm madly in love with my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ who is the son of the most incredible Father anyone could ever ask for. :) Amen..

Yea..thats it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home